Following rehearsal last week the committee met to discuss its course of action with regard to the safety of choir members, and all those to whom it sings.
We have sadly decided that the only course of action to eliminate unnecessary risk, reference the coronavirus, is to close down the choir until further notice. It is such a shame we will not be raising money in April for the local dementia group at St Piran's School.
We know how hard this temporary closure will be in every respect for us all
We really hope this closure will be of short duration and that we can reconvene in the not too distant future.