Joining Maidenhead Arts Council is open to arts groups based in the Maidenhead and District area, subject to approval by the Council.
For a small yearly fee, member benefits include:
• Annual exhibition in Maidenhead to publicise the member groups
• Venue hire Discount at Norden Farm Arts Centre for local arts groups
• Publicity for your forthcoming events via the diary pages
• Publication of your organisation contact details in a leaflet, to be distributed throughout the Royal Borough
• Publicity for your organisation via our website www.Maidenhead-Arts.org.uk
• Publicity via our social media channels
There are two classes of membership:
(i) Full. This is open to any not-for-profit individual, group or organisation, based and operating primarily in the Maidenhead area of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, who or which is interested in furthering the Objects of MA. Full Members have access to hiring the facilities at Norden Farm according to the special scale for members of MA agreed with Norden Farm.
Full Members will also be entitled to a dedicated page on the MA website together with access to the MA events diary and social media pages.
(ii) Associate. This is open to any individual, group or organisation, whether corporate or unincorporated, including commercial and professional artists, who or which is interested in furthering the work of MA. Associate Members will be registered on the Associate Member listing but will not have a dedicated page on the website; they will also have access to the MA social media pages.
For full details please read the Constitution here.